Welcome to season 1 of the Real DIgital Success Podcast.
I have decided to try something out I have always wanted to do but honestly have been afraid to start for years.
The content on the podcast will be similar to that of my normal content the only difference will be that it’ll be a lot more personal.
These episodes will not only give you a lot of tips but will also give you a peek into what online entrepreneurship is like (the good and the bad).
Today, I'm interviewing Lucy Reyes from Cheers to blogging and we'll discuss how to create an engaging Facebook Group.
There are so many big Facebook groups online with zero to none member activity.
This why I think it's so special that Lucy has created a Facebook group where the members are highly active.
I’m going to start uploading new episodes of the Real Digital Success podcast every Thursday.
Have fun listening to this week’s episode
Powered by RedCircle
Main Points of The Podcast
A short summary of what is discussed:
- Who Lucy Reyes is and how she got into online entrepreneurship.
- How to promote a Facebook group.
- How Lucy got people to engage on her Facebook Group New Bloggers & Experts Unite
- How much time she spend on the Facebook group.
- How Facebook groups help with marketing and making money
- The end-goal of the Facebook Group
Lucy Reyes's Cool Resources For You:
Be The First To Find Out When A New Episode Drops!
Subscribe and also get exclusive content I only share with my email subscribers.
Also get the latest posts as soon as they're published