Welcome to season 1 of the Real DIgital Success Podcast.
I have decided to try something out I have always wanted to do but honestly have been afraid to start for years.
The content on the podcast will be similar to that of my normal content the only difference will be that it’ll be a lot more personal.
These episodes will not only give you a lot of tips but will also give you a peek into what online entrepreneurship is like (the good and the bad).
Today, I'm interviewing Sarah Roxanne Watson The Unchained CEO.
I wanted to invite her on the podcast after seeing some content of her where she explained how to get 1000 subscribers in your first 30 days.
Since YouTube is a great way to market your business and make money online I thought it'd be cool to ask her some thing about creating a successful YouTube account.
I’m going to start uploading new episodes of the Real Digital Success podcast every Thursday.
Have fun listening to this week’s episode
Powered by RedCircle
Main Points of The Podcast
A short summary of what is discussed:
- How and why Sarah started The Unchained CEO
- What made her decide to use YouTube for her marketing
- How much time she spends on YouTube
- Differences between creating content now and when she started.
- How she promotes her YouTube videos
- Misconceptions people have about succeeding on YouTube
- Why people fail on YouTube
- How to make money on YouTube
- What doesn't get talked about a lot when it comes to YouTube
- Where she sees the Unchained CEO in 10 years
Be The First To Find Out When A New Episode Drops!
Subscribe and also get exclusive content I only share with my email subscribers.
Also get the latest posts as soon as they're published