This is a comprehensive Wealthy Affiliate vs. Affilorama review. I’ll compare the two of the most well-known affiliate marketing training websites on the internet.
For those that don’t have time to read the entire article, I’ll start this off by saying that I’m a member of Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama and both websites are legit but in my opinion Wealthy Affiliate is the superior website.
If you want more insight into why I think so keep reading because in this review I’ll show you:
- What both training websites are about
- The pros and cons of both Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama.
- Who can benefit from both programs
- A comparison between the tool and features of Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama
- A comparison between the support both affiliate marketing training platforms provide
- A comparison between the price of both affiliate marketing training platforms
- which one I perceive as the better affiliate marketing training platform
RealDigitalSuccess.com presents the…
Wealthy Affiliate vs Affilorama review
Training platform 1
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Founders/Owners: Kyle & Carson
Price: Starter account $0,
premium membership $49/ month
or yearly $359
Overall ranking: 8.5/10
Training platform 2
Founders/Owners: Mark Ling, Simon Slade
Price: Free (basic), $67(Premium)
Overall ranking: 7/10
Wealthy Affiliate & Affilorama, product overview
Wealthy affiliate and Affilorama are both affiliate marketing training websites that help people with making money online and turning it in a passive income stream by creating a website, marketing it and promoting affiliate products.
The Good & The Bad
Pro #1 Active online community with +1.4million members
The wealthy affiliate community is highly active. Since they have members all over the world no matter how late you are on the website there are always people online.
Pro #2 Free starters account
The starters account give so much away for free so that you can see what wealthy affiliate is all about. It’s more than possible to even start making money with their free account.
Pro #3 Free hosting, and 2 free domain names
The free hosting and domain names make the training so much more interactive because you can immediately try out everything you learn.
Pro #1 Free starters account
The free account contains a lot of lessons that’ll help you with getting started and is a great introduction to affilorama.
Pro #2 AffiloTools
AffiloTools can be a massive help when it comes to SEO and monitoring your competition.
Pro #3 A lot of video lessons
In my opinion, the more videos, the better and they have a lot of video lessons.
Con #1 Most video lessons are for beginning and intermediate affiliate marketers.
Most of the video lessons are geared toward beginning and intermediate affiliate marketers so they can create a solid foundation. “Veteran” affiliate marketers probably won’t benefit much from the video lessons.
Con #1 Premium video lessons are dated
The videos available to the free account are good but the moment you go for the premium account the video lessons are still helpful but a bit dated.
Con #2 Forum isn’t active
There isn’t a lot of activity on the forum
Con #3 The standalone packages are a bit overpriced
The prices of the standalone packages are a bit overpriced when you think about the videos that are dated.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama for?
Affilorama and Wealthy Affiliate both target people looking for training to become affiliate marketers but since an affiliate marketer also needs to know about more than sales other groups can benefit from it as well such as:
- People that want marketing training
- People that want sales training
- People that need hosting and domain names
- People that don’t have experience with computers, marketing or sales.
The only thing you need is a working laptop and an internet connection.
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Affilorama tools & training
In this section, we will take a look at the tools and training of both affiliate marketing training websites and see which ones give you a higher chance at succeeding in creating a website and making money online.
At wealthy affiliate there two different training courses you can follow.
The starters course is an introduction to making money online (and also the first level of the certification course).
You’ll learn: How to create a website, make it SEO ready, create content and market it.
- Getting started training 10 Lessons consisting of 21 tasks and videos
- Free hosting and 2 domain names
- Access to a community of 1.4 million members to mastermind with
- Limited use of the Jaaxy Keyword research tool
- Getting Started Training (the process is completely SIMPLIFIED!)
- Video training, Tutorial training, Classroom training, and Courses
- The affiliate Bootcamp (The affiliate Bootcamp teaches you a lot of the same things you learn in the certification course but it’s focussed on promoting wealthy affiliate.)
- 13+ Full, Interactive Classrooms
- Live & Interactive Help
- 2 Free Websites
- Secure and Fast Hosting
- Access to affiliate marketing experts
- Jaaxy keyword research tool
Wealthy Affiliate has an active community of more than 1.4 million members to mastermind with.
You have the wealthy affiliate wall comparable to the facebook wall where people post helpful content.
You also have a live chat where you can chat with people in real live time.
Jaaxy keyword tool a keyword research tool that provides you with SEO support.
Site content a content writing tool that helps with writing content.
The basic course consists of:
- 20 hours of video lessons about creating content, SEO and finding a profitable niche.
- a getting started quick PDF guide with the roadmap to creating a successful website and learn how to get
- Access to the forums
The premium membership consists of:
- Everything you’ll get once you sign up for the basic membership
- Advanced video lessons
- Training in product creation
- Affiliate blog Bootcamp training
- free hosting for 1 domain
- 30 PLR articles
A package that gives you almost everything Affilorama has to offer.
Expertly written newsletter sequences ( 90+ emails written to build trust and make sales)
- Learn how to create free reports to build up your email list
- Website and 12 months of hosting
- Content cheat sheets that help with creating quality content
A step-by-step system that’ll help you with creating a profitable website. It contains:
- 91 video lessons
- Downloadable video’s and notes
- Progress tracker
- Homework for each step
Pathway to passive
A guide made by Affilorama that shows the content strategy that goes with building a niche website. It’s designed for both beginners and intermediate marketers to see where they can improve their process.
Forum where you can discuss everything about creating websites and monetizing them.
AffiloTools are a standalone product that you can use to aid you with website marketing. It’s primarily focussed on the optimization of your website
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Affilorama Support
Get support from:
- Expert marketers
- Community by posting questions
- The live chat
Request feedback for every area of your website and get help with problems that go beyond the X and O’s of affiliate marketing.
A team is on standby specifically for technical website problems
Get support through the phone, email or:
Affilorama has an online forum where you can go to for support
A database full of articles that can support you while creating your website.
- Support team
A support team that you can call, email or contact on the forum.
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Affilorama price
Starter account, $0
premium membership, $49/ month or yearly $359
Basic account, $0
Premium, $67/ month
My personal take on Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama
I think both websites can get you to the point where you can earn money but there are a few points that make me think that Wealthy Affiliate is a better product such as:
Where wealthy affiliate has an active community to which you can turn 24/7 if you have any questions. Affilorama that has the same purpose but the people on it aren’t active.
- Support teams
Wealthy affiliate has more and easier ways to reach not only their support team, but also export marketers, and the founders of wealthy affiliate.
- Video lessons
The free courses of both platforms are equal in my opinion but as soon as we look at the premium memberships you’ll notice that the video lessons on Affilorama are dated.
- The free memberships
Wealthy Affiliate offers free hosting and domain names so you can test out everything you earn without spending money.
When I look at everything both websites are providing wealthy affiliate just has an overall better product for a cheaper price.
If you want to make money online with affiliate marketing both are good but I’d think you’d get more out of wealthy affiliate.
The jury of Real Digital Success finds Wealthy Affiliate guilty of being the better affiliate marketing training platform.