Welcome to season 1 of the Real Digital Success Podcast.
I have decided to try something out I have always wanted to do but honestly have been afraid to start for years.
The content on the podcast will be similar to that of my normal content the only difference will be that it’ll be a lot more personal.
These episodes will not only give you a lot of tips but will also give you a peek into what online entrepreneurship is like (the good and the bad).
I’ll also invite people a lot smarter than myself to talk about how they started their business.
In this episode, I talk with Erin Lowry from Broke Millenial she's a writer and speaker that has been featured in the New York Times, CNBC, and The Wall Street Journal.
In this interview, we discuss how to navigate awkward money-related conversations with friends, family, colleagues, and others.
This is the last episode of the year.
The next episode will air January 21st.
Have fun listening to this week’s episode
Powered by RedCircle
Main Points of The Podcast
A short summary of what is discussed:
- A summary of who Erin Lowry and how she started broke millenial.
- What motivated her to learn more about how money works.
- Her new book: broke millenial talks money.
- Why people have trouble having money-related conversations.
- What would be needed to change how our society sees these types of conversations.
- Advice about how to navigate these conversations.
- Where Erin Lowry sees Broke Millenial in 10 years.
- How people feel entrepreneurship nowadays.
Be The First To Find Out When A New Episode Drops!
Subscribe and also get exclusive content I only share with my email subscribers.
Also get the latest posts as soon as they're published